Saturday, October 4, 2008

We've Moved!

Okay - not physically...  technologically?  I mean we have a new blog.  This one.  I figure it can be used for the whole fam to detail our complicated lives (it's complicated) from school to home.  Matt and I both have jobs now; I'm First grade at Juniper and Matt is 5th grade at Rose.  I've got a bunch of thugs in my class (more on that later).  Jack Crash (we call him "The Scoob") is awesome.  He has a whole entourage of loving peeps to watch him while Mom and Pops are at work.  I've got some good posts brewing about him too...  Anyway, we're starting up this blog.  I'll keep a link to Jack's old one but this is the one to watch.  Excitement is in the air...  =)

love, sam

1 comment:

Papa said...

A few days during the week Jack comes out to the country to visit us. When his car swings into the driveway, the thought of his arrival brings instant smiles. His little face seems so at peace with the world. Though this can change quickly; he is cute as cute can be. The house receives him, and adds his presence to its warm and loving memories. Memories of little people who filled it with joy. How fitting that he should rest in the blue chair. Certainly the faint giggle and laugh of a dear old friend plays in my ear. What a blessing he brings to all of us... Papa